This is delicious gravy using the giblets that come in your duck/goose/chicken/turkey etc! This gravy is truly tasty and lovely and far superior to the shop bought gravy granules which give you gungey lumps!
1. Take your giblets and chop them into chunks. Put them in a small sauce pan
2. Cover with water
3. Put on a medium heat so that the water starts to simmer, but not boil
4. Once the giblets are cooked, fish them out with a slotted spoon and discard
5. Crumble two stock cubes into the giblet water - I usually use 1 x veg and 1 x chicken
6. Mix 2 tablespoons of cornflour with a little fresh water and mix until dissolved.
7. Pour into the stock mix to thicken the grave
8. Heat gently until the gravy thickens and is ready to serve