Monday 7 November 2011

Hello and Welcome

To my first ever stab at blogging. I am still learning the site and everything so please bear with me.This blog is primarily going to be about my culinary adventures, talking about things beauty related and other random stuff as I see fit!

With regards to my cooking, I use a mix of following recipes from books and from the net - I especially love allrecipes.co.uk and www.bbc.co.uk/food and I also use my own initiative and whatever is in the fridge/cupboards to put a meal together. I am more than happy to take short cuts in order to save time but I will only do this where the tastiness won't be impaired. Current favourite chefs of the moment(maybe predictably) are Jamie Oliver, Nigella Lawson and Lorraine Pascale. Also love a bit of The Hairy Bikers.

I hope that you will enjoy this blog.

Carly

No comments:

Post a Comment